Did you know you can hire a forklift from one of our two branches based in Vic – Bendigo or Shepparton? Our fleet of forklifts includes gas, diesel, petrol trucks, electric reach, walk behind, scissor lifts and vertical masts.
We offer both short and long term/permanent forklift hire to solve your manual handling needs – saving your business time and money!
We ask that all hirers thoroughly read our hire agreement applicable to all hire equipment. Forklift hire terms include the following:
- The hirer will pay for delivery of the rental forklift both ways from one of our depots. The amount will be agreed upon prior to delivery.
- During the hire period, the hirer is responsible for accidental damage to the forklift, damage to property and/or injury to people because of the machine.
- The forklift must be used only for the purpose stated at time of hire and should not be used to lift loads heavier than the lifting capacity. Damage caused to forklift will be the responsibility of the hirer.
- Forklifts under permanent hire require regular maintenance including checking the battery, water, oil and tyres. Booking regular services are the responsibility of the hirer.
- The hirer is to return the forklift clean and with a full tank of fuel. The hirer will incur a fee if the machine requires cleaning and re-fuelling on return to our depots.
Before you hire a forklift, we strongly recommend you familiarise yourself with the safety messages and information about forklifts on the WorkSafe Vic website.